Registration rates for the 2014 conference (includes access to all Roundtables, Core Conversations, and Conference Events):
$75 for graduate students and independent scholars
$150 for all other attendees (faculty, industry professionals, etc.)
Free to UT Faculty, Students, and Staff
Access to only the Core Conversations:
$15 to attend all three sessions
Notes about the Core Conversations
Completing online registration
Completing walk-in registration
Notes about the Core Conversations:
Seating will be first-come, first-served, so please plan your arrival at the auditorium space accordingly. The auditorium doors will open at 2:45pm (30 minutes prior to the panel), and will be closed promptly at 3:15pm. No late arrivals will be admitted.
UT employees and students may attend the Core Conversations for free, and without registering — simply queue when the auditorium doors open at 2:45, and be prepared to show a valid UT ID.
To complete your online registration:
- Via the University of Texas at Austin online registration portal, select the conference registration that applies:
- Graduate students and independent scholars (online registration closed September 5th)
- Faculty and industry professionals (online registration closed September 5th)
- UT Faculty, Students, and Staff (online registration closed September 5th)
- Core Conversation 3-pack
– On the next page, enter the number of conference attendees you wish to register in the quantity field and click the add to cart button.
– If you are ready to finalize payment, click the checkout button.
– Review your cart contents on the next page, then click the quick checkout button.
– On the subsequent page, enter your billing and address information, then click the pay by credit card button.
– To complete your conference registration, enter your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card information on the next screen and click the pay button.
When arriving at the conference, be sure to pick-up your conference registration materials at the Registration/Check-in desk located in front of the SAC Legislative Assembly Room (2nd floor).
To complete your walk-in registration:
Once the online registration has closed, we will accept walk-in registrations. You will need to fill out the walk-in registration form and be prepared to pay your registration fee by check. Forms will also be available at the conference Registration and Check-in desk on the second floor of the SAC. Please talk to a conference organizer or volunteer for more information.